Thursday, January 24, 2013

Meet The Photographer

Squaremeal is not a fashion blog and I am not a fashion blogger. I wouldn't call myself a fashionista (although I am quite enjoying the label as some of my friends do call me that < a little lift of my own chair here>) It's not that I don't want to be one. In fact, I would love to, even if only a trying hard fashion blogger, that would already be an honor. Take a peep into my bucket list and you'll find this one in the 'how I wish' list. It's one of the many things that I hope to be during this lifetime.

Because Squaremeal is created primarily to journal my son and I's thoughts, events and how we spend our lives together, let me tell you where luis comes in behind those outfit shots aka an overdose of my trying hard express yourself fashion posts. He is the man who's eyes even if so small, could find the beauty in me <ehem> (he gotta do it for the love of longer Timezone hour and unlimited Little Martians playtime). Luis has been at the back of those lenses and responsible for taking those 'quite fabulous' shots :)

Introducing the most patient photographer. . . (he assumed the role when the yaya had to leave to take care of her baby).




Me - can you be still Luis?  Him - mom can you just catch up?






Me - give me a serious face now.  Him - ok mom you want serious, i'll give you serious.


Me - give me a Robin Padilla look.  Him - who?  Me - an action star, kind a like a mad face shot.  Him - oh like lolo's face. Here . . .


Me - just give me your best shot.  Him - that's more like it.

pants - Mundo clothing NZ brand, The Ramp. shirt- Onesimus. shoes- Crocs
Behind every successful shot has a man behind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.