Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Our TWG Experience

I am not a connoisseur of food and drink. I am just a person who likes to eat and drink..., and eat and drink..., eat and drink. However, only a few toys with my taste buds and really makes a mark. This very cozy and classy place I chanced upon when I was in Singapore merits a two-thumbs up - The 1837 TWG Tea. A P600+ a teapot would give you your money's worth, and more. I would like to share this discovery with you and let you experience a piece of heaven. You be the judge.


Their tea tins, hand-blown glass, porcelain, stoneware and cast iron teapots - an effervescent assortment of intricate detailing and functionality. Very exquisite TWG Tea accessory. I want to have one when I take my own TWG tea at home.


The fame French macaroons which I failed to try in Paris, here tea-infused! Who would have thought...




Their tea is woven into every aspect of the meal - an unmistakable nuance that deliciously enhances each dish.


TWG Tea's collection is the largest in the world. Their selection is always of the very highest quality. You will be an instant convert as a modern tea drinker once you have sipped your first.


The TWG Tea executive patisserie chef and his team create these patisseries as ethereal desires – gastronomic images that are as delicious as they are fleeting, to bring you back, time and again, to the tea table and nostalgia of moments past.



This, to say the least, will be one very unforgettable expedition of discovery... and I go on to sip my next cup...

(TWG Tea has branches in Singapore, Japan, Hongkong, UAE, UK, and USA. Soon opening in Greenbelt 5!) Thanks to Wendy Mak, Takashimaya Branch Manager, and to Roy Mendoza for introducing me to the world of TWG Tea.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.