Monday, April 2, 2012

Summer Brights


Something that has really caught my attention this summer - bright colors! Offering my two cents worth on the subject matter which is the summer trend. It's actually not a new trend I believe, but it's definitely back with a bang. Try to combine a bold and energetic colors together. It will definitely make an interesting pop out ensemble.

No fear here as I brought my color block outfit in the workplace. I may not be on the beach enjoying, but I feel the summer spirit as I work. How cool is that?


Stay away from boring colors like muted warm shades as much as possible. Here enjoying my coffee with a nice read, in cheerful bright colors, as I wait for my son finish his guitar lesson.


Once in awhile I do this - get caught up with myself while I wait for the rain to stop.


There you go! As you enjoy the season with your kids, shine with summer brights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.